• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

group support

Tonibones10 said:
thanks tray hun i cant wait till its my turn too :) probably about 4 months ish :):) xx

It will fly by hun mine has doesn't seem like 5mins it was Xmas now it's almost Easter :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Audrey said:
Good luck Tray x

Tyvm hun xx :)

Tonibones10 said:
Group support was fun tonight :) Xx

Aw gud glad u enjoyed it Hun :) xx

Tonibones10 said:
Thanks huni, I have a lot of things to do in the next few months so I'm glad of that :) Xx

Good :) xx that will make the time go faster hun x I've got my last preop appointment 2day for my final preo weight in n last blood tests ready for tues it seemed ages when I started but now I'm near the end its flown by xx

aaww thats so exciting hun im so happy your nearly there :):) ive got my sisters hen night and her second hen do and her wedding (which im doing the decorations for the after do) then were going on her honeymoon haha 2 days before her wedding i meet my surgeon then i will be on the waiting list then the holiday is a week after that lol so shouldnt be too long after that (hopefully) ... :) xoxoxox

Aw tks Hun n how lovely of u helpin ur sis :) n yes won't be long till ur ops all dun :) xx

Back