• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Grrr i'm so mad!!!!

phatmomma

I'm absolutely fuming! I've jumped out of bed at the bum crack of dawn to go pick up Tranquil Butterfly & hubby to take to hospital for her op! So i get to my car and i'm ***&^%& Clamped! I'd not noticed before, i brought my car in April and tax was not due to run out till end of December. Turns out my car had a private reg and the tax is in the previous registration.... So not only could i not be there for my good friend TB, but i now have to find £260 (if i do it today), £100 for the unclamping and £160 surety which will be returned when i produce a valid tax disc...........

God i wish i could swear on here!

Oh no Julie!!! How bloody typical that they do it now... I'm so sorry hun. xxx

:banghead::badmood::argh::censored:

Really feel for you Julie - what bad luck, these sort of things always seem to happen at the worst possible time.

Does Tranquil know yet what has happened so she can make other arrangements?

Financially this is bad news for you on the brink of christmas.

Hope you get it sorted hun x

Best wishes & Love Kat x

Oh my word Julie... what a nightmare!

How have things worked out?

What an awful start for you and hope TB is ok.

I am feeling it for you Angel.

Love and hugs xxx

O Julie how terrible :-(
Hope u get things sorted and good luck to tb. Xxx

oh no, what a nightmare for you. Hope TB managed to get to hospital.

OMG! No wonder you are so angry, Ib have steam coming out of my ears too. It always seems to happen at the worst time! Hope you manage to sort it out soon (HUGS) XX

Oh God Julie what a nightmare for you. I'd want to clamp their flippin throats if I were you. Just how unlucky can you be, £160 this time of year easpecially is not easy to come by. Not to mention how you feel having to let TB down. Gutted for you mate.

Linski xxx

Oh deary hun.

Hope everything has worked out. :) xxxxxx

The money irked me to pay out when it was not necessary but i am/was more upset at letting my lovely friend down. First thing i did was to ring TB and she had a taxi to the hospital, which was not what i wanted as it's a very emotional time and not for sharing with a stranger....

As for the £100 i have lost i will appeal and have written a letter which will go in the first class post tomorrow.

Awww Julie what a dreadful start to the day... good luck with your appeal... Tranquil is so understanding she would take this in her stride as she does with everything... so I hope you are successful with this appeal... it's so damn annoying and unnecessary... feel it for you Angel xxx

Back