• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Progress So Far.... (and a few other things)

Hey Sukay,

Looking at your stats you're doing great too so well done :).

I was beginning to wonder if I have a B12 deficiency, I haven't had any jabs yet but am hoping that the blood tests will show if I need it - depending on the results we shall see. However it would be nice if my tiredness could be solved with an injection - failing that perhaps my CPAP needs to go back for a service :).

Dan

Hi Dan
Thank you for sharing your inner most thoughts i guess that wouldn't have been too easy. Your pics look great and well done for posting them and a very well done for the weight loss to date. I'm a firm believer in the power of communication and the benefits of it. As someone who has previously suffered depression mainly due to my weight you have made a great start by posting your thoughts on here and i'm so glad the great replies have made you feel better. Keep coming on and we will keep supporting you. Take one step at a time and i would get Dan fighting fit and confident and then go for the dating, Good luck xx

Back