• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GRRRRRRR

laurajlucy

Right i have uploaded a couple of pic for my profile pic a couple of times and each time i press save it tells me that the file failed to upload?????:mad::mad: xx

You do have a profile pic up, I can see it in your profile.

Signatures, Avatars and Profile PicturesWhat are signatures?

'Signatures' contain information that you want to include at the bottom of all your posts. This might include pictures, links to your site(s), quotes, etc.

What are avatars?
Avatars are small images that people use to identify or distinguish themselves to other forum members. In some cases the administrator will not allow avatars or only allow them for specific members. The administrator can also provide some stock avatars people can use, or they can allow members to upload their own custom avatars from their own computers. These avatars will be displayed as part of the user info in posts, as well as in the public profile.

For more information about avatars, please click here.
What are profile pictures?
Profile Pictures are photos members can upload that will display in their public member profile. This option may or may not be enabled by the administrator.

How do I set signatures, avatars and profile pictures?

You can set and change your signature, avatar and profile picture in the User Control Panel (providing the administrator has made these options available).
For signatures, click on 'Edit Signature' under the 'Settings and Options' area of the navigation bar within the User CP.

To select an existing or upload a new avatar, click on 'Edit Avatar'.

To upload a profile picture, click on 'Edit Profile Picture' in the 'Your Profile' section

Strange....I can't see it!! :confused: x

Your pic will be in your profile hun. The place you want to put your pic is in the Avatar it will then come up on your posts, hope this helps hun xxx

If you click on User CP on the Green bar laurajlucy and then click on your profile, you will see your profile pic there.

To add an Avatar that will show on the left side of your posts as joanne222 has said... you need to go into your User CP and click edit Avatar and upload your pic.

It is under Settings & Options on the menu on the left side in your User Control Panel.

Back