• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gym Visit

Rebirth

Well today I went for a visit to LA Fitness. I was given a voucher for a weeks free trial before Christmas. What with all the illness and mishaps this has been the first time I've managed to fit in my introductory visit.

I have to admit I'm not a gym person. However, I was very impressed. It is so different to what I remember in the past. I loved the new machines that they have and how they get you to challenge yourself by varying the intensity etc. My recollection was having to keep going at a set rate.

I would so love to join. Especially as they have a special 6 month offer on. Usually you're tied in for a year. However, I got home to find that my daughter had lost her DS or that it had been stolen. So now, instead of paying for a gym membership each month I'll be saving up to replace her DS. Knowing me, I'd have got fed up with it any way. However, the fact that they have varying classes and a pool would have been a bonus. I'll stick to my leisure centre and free classes for now.

Im sure you will do just as well with your leisure centre and free classes......maybe just go swimming aswell and it will almost be the same :D XX

Thanks Jacqui, I think I was just suffering from gymitis. I really love the things that I do at present and know that I would be bored with the gym after a while. Today, all my arm and back muscles ache. I don't think I could go back to the days when I ached all over.

M has found her DS. She hadn't even taken it out of her backpack, just the charger. It is so good to have the doubt about people's honesty taken away.

Back