• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zumba not cutting it...anyone tried body body combat!?!

JO28172

I've tried 2 different Zumba classes and still am of the mind it's not enough intensity..fun..nice..but I want to come away shattered!

Next mission...thinking body combat..anyone tried this? If so be great to hear your comments :)

I will keep on trying all the many classes out there until I find the one that works for me!! However crazy it turns me lol x

Yep I love body combat. Spinning / rpm is fantastic too. You can work at your own pace but if you push yourself you will burn loads of cals, you will sweat and you will feel shattered!!

8pm tomorrow it is then! Thx Mazza x

I love the martial arts. I've done several of them and I think I like Kung Fu and Thai Kickboxing the best. TK is faster and more intense but Kung Fu is deceptive. It feels really slow but at the end you feel like you went ten rounds against a gorilla :D

Best of all, at the beginning levels, there's no actual contact so no fear about what it might do to your insides until you're confident they can take it...

All i can say is come to our Zumba class EVERYONE finishes sweating and shattered !!!
Body pump s great for toning up but body combat does not appeal to me but go for it if you like the look of it :)
Have you had an assesment at the gym lately ?? you may need your settings changed and other things added, im due one soon as im finding a lot of it getting to easy.
Sometimes its less high impact and more intense low impact that does the most :)

I don't even go to the gym Hun, so never been assessed, all what I've done has just been off my own back. Off to try it in 50mins!

Hi Jo,
I love combat and hope you did too. I've done it for years on and off and think the results are fantastic! Also body attack is a great calorie burner!
Let me know what you thought! I'd better get my butt back to it too!
xx

Love Combat - Zumba - Yoga - Body pump and for the more elderly of us...aqua aerobics!! I do get scared in Body combat though as one of the girls (not even the teacher) is a black belt master so does all the shouting with it! I do have to move away from her as I keep thinking she is going to come at me with one of those poles like in Pink Panther!!
Good luck and enjoy! x

I here the kettle bells sessions are good and boot camp sessions supposed to be real challenging. x

Are any of you guys in London? I am moving from New Zealand and want to join a gym with les mills classes (combat, rpm etc). Can anyone recommend?? X

Hi Libby I'm in London and have been member at virgin active gym and they have all the classes- there's also LA fitness which is good

Back