• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my first fill today :)

Ellen11

Feel very excited after having my first fill today!! I was slightly worried the snow was gonna stop me from getting there but all done and feeling very positive.

How's everyone doing? X

Glad to hear all went well and you managed to get there :)

Ah, you've had a lucky escape - my provider is 3 days liquid, 3 days mash before going back to normal foods - some are 7 days liquid . . .

One tip, just take it easy, slow down the eating and allow it to settle, also be prepared that what you can have today, you may not be able to tomorrow . . .its a funny old thing these bands lol

Really?? It's so weird how providers are so different! Thanks for the advice I'll be sure to take it slowly. X

They vary immensely, which is why its important to follow your providers guidelines first and foremost or to contact them if you have worries or concerns :)

Restriction can vary so much within a month, that giving it time to settle back in after a fill is a good idea too as you may feel like its made no difference, but a few days further on, it does. Bizarre things these bands lol

Back