• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

had my fill today

BandyEmm

I had my barium swallow and my first fill today.

Dr had probs drawing liquid up from it, took a fair few attempts.

Anyway he managed to do it in the end and has filled me with 6mls, am certainly feeling it this evening.

Hope Everyone is doing ok

Emm x

hi emm 6 mil should make a big differnce to what your portion sizes are, good luck and remember chew well and eat slowly x

yeah it certainly is, i feel totally full even just after drinking water, i was actually sick earlier after a glass of water, ewww lol xx

Hi Emm,

Keep an eye on that, it's a possible sign that there might be too much in the band. Fluids especially water should never come back up, even after a fill.

If it does not settle in 48 hours, call provider and ask for 1/4 or half mill out, and this can make all the difference.

Hope it settles soon, as a band that's too tight is as useless as a band that is too loose.

Happy to see you back...sounds like the fill went well. Hope you are feeling a bit better in yourself I was worried about you ((HUGS)) x

i agree with Caz if this dont settle soon then u need a little out, usually it will settle but if not then you will defoo need a tiny bit out em x

thanks girls xx

Sickness is all gone now, i just had 2 cream crackers with marmite and im stuffed .... yay x

Sickness is all gone now, i just had 2 cream crackers with marmite and im stuffed .... yay x

great news emm x

Thankyou everyone your all stars x

Great news for you and I hope it continues to do well.

Great news Emma...hope you continue to manage to keep food and fluid down :)

Glad to hear about your fill, your on your way now, good luck with the weight loss.x

Back