• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hair Loss

LessofLisa

Well I don't know if I'm going mad but my hair has always been my shining glory - I was fat but my hair always looked good (made me feel better) but now I think it's falling out :eek::cry:

Has anyone else suffered from hair loss and what did you do about it please?

Hang in there I am going through the same thing. It is all about the journey.... we are shedding our old self and embracing the new. This so to will pass you just have to let it run its course :) *smile*

My hair is still quite thin although in good condition with lots of baby hair. It does grow back, and like you I had long thick black hair. Its something you just have to ride out. Things that have helped a little - keeping protein high, taking hair skin and nails vitamins, using the pound shop argan oil range and not using shampoo - conditioner also has cleansers and is less damaging to the hair. I comb while its wet, and try to avoid dry brushing.

Hang in there I am going through the same thing. It is all about the journey.... we are shedding our old self and embracing the new. This so to will pass you just have to let it run its course :) *smile*
More than all the other possible challenges, hair loss is my biggest worry but what a lovely way to look at it LifesAJourney x

Thanks for your comments everyone.

I don't recall my team mentioning hair loss as a side effect of the surgery!??

Still as you say maybe we are just shedding our old selves and it will grow back (soon!!). I'd hate it if it got so bad that I had bald patches :cry:

How can you wash your hair and get it clean without shampoo?

Back