• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hair loss and diet

tealovingsleever

I know it's not unusual to lose hair and I know it should stop soon, I'm nearly 6 months post op. but, I'd like some help with protein rich breakfast and lunch ideas that can be eaten at work oh and anything else that could help stop my hair loss. I will be seeing the surgeon in jan and having my first blood tests to see if I'm deficient in anything.

Oh and thank you in advance.

I know it's not unusual to lose hair and I know it should stop soon, I'm nearly 6 months post op. but, I'd like some help with protein rich breakfast and lunch ideas that can be eaten at work oh and anything else that could help stop my hair loss. I will be seeing the surgeon in jan and having my first blood tests to see if I'm deficient in anything.

Oh and thank you in advance.
I take protein bars to work in case i dont take lunch, they fill me up and it feels like a treat lol
I also make sandwiches with the small hovis seven seeds bread and put cheese, ham or tuna in it.
I also take 1000mg of Vit B12 a day to try and stop hair loss, im seven months out and not lost any yet, so it may have nothing to do with it, good luck :) x

Yes I've been thinking about protein bars which ones do you get?

Ooh great. What aisle are they in?

Back