• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

haiti's hernia Diagnosed eight years ago

novelet

i have haits hernia 8yrs ago diagnosed took test for it now they want me to be tested to see how long the opening is all those yrs ago i was told it was 5.1/2 cm lately it has become bothersome acid reflux and that
as will i have to have the cameras down my mouth tummy again or will it just be a drink so they can see wats going on in my stomach
and i hope it's not going to delay my wls operation
i have just got to the stage mdt have discussed me
ANYONE BEEN THROUGH THIS ?

Bling Babe

i have haits hernia 8yrs ago diagnosed took test for it now they want me to be tested to see how long the opening is all those yrs ago i was told it was 5.1/2 cm lately it has become bothersome acid reflux and that
as will i have to have the cameras down my mouth tummy again or will it just be a drink so they can see wats going on in my stomach
and i hope it's not going to delay my wls operation
i have just got to the stage mdt have discussed me
ANYONE BEEN THROUGH THIS ?
Many of us myself included had a hernia, I had the camera down too, most of us had our hernia’s repaired at the same time as our wls so it shouldn’t delay it.
good luck

novelet

thank you for replying did u have to go for another test before hand to see if ur hernia had become worse and how was your recovery

Bling Babe

thank you for replying did u have to go for another test before hand to see if ur hernia had become worse and how was your recovery
Recovery was fine and no they found the hernia when they done the pre-op gastoscopy which they done because I suffered with acid reflux x