• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Half ton dad - more 4 right now

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
And he is going to have WLS. Just thougt there may be people who may want to watch it.

I just found it whilst flicking :)

Well by the end of the show he was 38st and still losing. He lost well over half his body weight.

He had to have much of his thighs removed as they were big tumours.

He had a two stage bypass. First and 80% stomach reduction. Then he lost more weight. Then the intestine bit was done next.

It was a good programme. He was in the hospital for a year losing weight and having ops. His daughter was feeding her 5 month old daughter cheeseburger though. Just shows how it continues :(

I saw the program as well...was there any hope, especially when that poor little baby was being fed a cheeseburger , and her mum didn't even seem concerned !! ...
also i have seen another program about the 19 year old who was on the program as well.... His mum had a lot to answer to ! ...she I feel had a lot to answer to , as I remember of the other program she was continually feeding her sons habit and slowing his progress, she would go against the doctors advice and pampering to her sons need ! ... he was basically a spoiled brat , who would throw the mother of all strops if she didn't give him what he wanted !!

I agree with everything you said Debs. I also saw the worlds fattest teenager programme. The mom gives lip service to wanting him to have a life. But because they lost his brother, I think in her heart she wants him to need her.

It's very sad really. But she is a big woman and needs to look what she is done. It is abuse on some levels :(

Fuffs said:
I agree with everything you said Debs. I also saw the worlds fattest teenager programme. The mom gives lip service to wanting him to have a life. But because they lost his brother, I think in her heart she wants him to need her.

It's very sad really. But she is a big woman and needs to look what she is done. It is abuse on some levels :(

Defiantly ! . X

Back