• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

More 4 , fattest families...

dotty are you any where near knowing when surgery is?...

Ive been told the end of September but I havnt had a confirmed date yet......its so frustrating lol I might give Jill (Mr Ammoris secretary) a ring this week, see if she can give me anything more definate :D x
Bev.........I couldnt see your pic very well, but you looked skinny! x

ooo dotty ill keep me fingers crossed... this waiting is theeeee pits hey x

Jacqui, given what you have gone through, I hope they put you as a priority... how many appointments have you had?

Taking my pic off now... put my rose back on... this pic was before I was married... the weight piled on after that... never been able to keep it off or get below 13 stones for a couple of decades.

Jacqui, looking forward to getting to know you and I shall try and sit somewhere near to you on 1st September...

Much love xxx

Yeaa!! Its a killer lol. It doesnt help when youve got different people telling you different things. One of the docs told me Id have been "done" by April 2010!! Stupid &$%$!
Anywhere, Im nearly there now :D so you do eventually get there :D x

Ive had all my appointments now Bev, just waiting for surgery date. Im sure we will get a better chance for a chat this time :D x

Absolutely, I know where I'm going so will get there a bit earlier... had a run around Manchester and then doubled back last week... so it was hectic... I've learned by my navigation misakes... xxx

Back