• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

More 4 , fattest families...

cherry

Did anyone watch this last night?..... was very interesting, but very sad, in tongo the whole coutry has an obsesity problem and im not surprised by the imported goods, 30 grams of satutarated fat in one tin of ham?.... they had 18k tubs of dripping! the presenter that went had to eat ice cream on toast for breakfast and for his drink he had to have a loaf of bread with a hole in and a can of fanta poured in and drink it out of there! then use a spoon to scoop out the soaked fanta bread! :jelous:....... it showed the guy to from mexico whos the fattest man he weighed 80stone!! and has gone down to 60... he is trapped in his bed! all day and he runs a garage so when he goes to work, his bed is like on a back of a transport truck and he literally doesnt get of his bed!! it just backs out the garage ( where he is permantly) and someone drives it to work, how very miserable :( way to live i felt for him i really did.....

near the end of the programme it showed one guy at 40+ plus stone have his bypass, it made me cry, so sad, he had a 70% chance of dying from the op, what im wondering is when he came round he was ventilated, and drains everywhere and was opened up and his scar ran the down horizontally down his stomach?!...... could this happen to us?........ :break_diet:i couldnt sleep for thinking about it haha, at the end it does say he lost 4 stone in 3 weeks so it was all good and heading in the right direction...

Hi Kell
i watched that i while ago when it was on, so its quite old, i watched it again last night, i wonder how that guy is getting on that had his bypass at the end, i felt so sorry for him, he was confined to the garage and could hardly walk, i would love to see how he is now.
xxx

Missed this programme Kell, what sad sad cases and what an absolute struggle it must be to live under so much strain... I hope that loads of help and support is available to these people xxx

thats just it bev there isnt as its there way of living its a huge huge problem apprantly in mexico and tongo... people see it as a sign of welth etc to be very obsese, woman even wouldnt find a man attractive if he was slim!

It's the health issues... the weight does such a lot of harm over the years... my back has been ruined through carrying weight for over the last 35 years... if I had my time to go over again... I would be doing exactly what you are doing!
Keep telling myself it's never too late for me!
Take care precious xxx

its never to late for anyone hey, thanks bev xx

Its not too late for you Bev, you have years to LIVE not just survive! You are talking like you are some old biddy lol.......you are a spring chicken hun....cluck cluck! :D x

hear hear dotty!!! she s of running round the park!! haha x

Haha... thanks girls, I'm well passed the 50 mark and wish I'd done this years ago... I do feel old since the weight seems to have taken it's toll this last ten years or so.... when I was in my 20's... I don't ever remember hearing of WLS but imagine it was available... xxx

Bev, I'm 40 & wish I'd done it years ago. People 30 will think the same. Point is u're doing it NOW!!! Good for you....
Just remember u're as young as the man u feel ;-p

Reactions: Bev
Thanks J Mo, just know I will feel a whole lot better without this weight... can hardly get out of bed in a morning!
Glad to see so many people not waiting and doing something about it earlier than me as it has not got any easier holding onto the weight.
Good luck on your journey love, it will be worth it and I shall be there with you!
Much love xxx

oooo i know but back then it was gruesome stomach stapling n jaw wiring :eek::eek::eek: we come along way since then thank god x

Hahaha that's why I didn't bother Kelly.
Shall I post a photo of me on here when I was 20? Before my weight piled on?
xxx

I had my jaw wired :eek: It was horrible! I lost about 3 stone but I kept getting absesses and infections in my mouth so had to have them taken out. I had to carry a pair of pliars around with me so that if I had to be sick I could cut the wires quickly so I wouldnt choke on my own vomit :sigh: How barbaric lol but I still did it I was so desperate to be slim!! x

Oh no... how long ago was that Jacqui... xxx

dotty!!!!! oooooo no your poor thing, that is bloody horrifc!!!! jese babes, at least now its humane surgery,scary hey having to carry round pliars ooo im truely shocked at that! i thought it was something back in the stone age!

oooo yes pleeeeeese bev :) xx

I'll put my photo just before I married at 20, on but only for a few minutes... haha... wait for it on my avatar! xxx

Probably about 25 yrs ago I was early 20's. When I look back I can hardly believe that I did it without being threatened with death lol. Oh well, onward and upward......25 years later and hopefully I will get my wish of being "normal" :D (as much as I can be normal) :D

ooo well dotty i hope its sooner rather than later!! you ve waited along time x

ok bev xx

Back