• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRETT x

waynetta

I'm on the losers Rd.
Happy Birthday Brett, hope you have a lovely day and enjoy your meal. :p

happy birthday, brett i hope u have a fabulous day, and i wanna know what ya suprize pezzy is hun ! im real curious !!

eat drink n be merry hunny !

have a good un !

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

ps.. how many years young are ya ?

:eek: dont tell me ur 21 lol :D

Many Happy Returns Brett. Hope you have a wonderful day! xxxx

Happy birthday!! Make the most of it - eat lots, and drink lots!

A Happy Birthday to you Brett, hope the evening goes well and that the whole day is a dream

happy birthday Brett!

Thanks everyone ... im 31 today .. i know i look much older lol ..

awww my man told me to stay in bed i was not allowed up. and then he came got me and brought me to the lounge with my eyes closed and this is what i seen ..
DSC01025.jpg

he had made me pancakes with lemon and sugar .. and there was a big choc cake with happy birthday Brett .. and 2 bars of handmade choc with our names on .. and all the balloons ...

DSC01031.jpg

so sweet ... and then told me to open my card .. and there was my pressie ... i holiday to Iceland to stay in a 4* hotel in Oct to see the northern lights and spend a day in the blue lagoon and other day trips on jeeps and so on

DSC01030.jpg

RF145Blue-Lagoon-Grindavik-Nr-Reykj.jpg

i have always wanted to go to Iceland ..... so im happy lol

you luck guy having a man that loves you so much just gives you the warmest feeling right to the middle and what a fantastic pressie and think October thats 4 months post op so just how much slimmer and sexier will you be? ENJOY xxx

yea i know so sweet ... thats why he booked oct .. cause he knew i would have lost some weight and feel much happy about my self ..

im excited now .. i only just watched a prog other day about it with joanna lumley and now im gona be there too lol

Oh Wow Brett. What a wonderful, thoughtful partner you have. He sounds like an absolute darling.

Enjoy Iceland in October. I wonder how much weight you will have lost by then??

Back