• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Just wanted to share my news with all you lovely lot. I had my first consultation with Mr Kelly at Southampton Spire this morning and I'm being sleeved in Apr/May. For anybody just starting at tier three, be assured that there is light at the end of the tunnel provided you do everything they ask of you. I went to see my doctor for a referral last January and started my diet there and then. I got accepted to Tier 3 in April (I still remember the phone call and how excited I was) Everybody involved was so supportive and non-judgmental. Always at the back of my mind was the thought I could be rejected for surgery, particularly as my bmi went below the criteria a little bit, but happily that wasn't the case. Take heart and good luck to all of you just starting out. The sheer relief and excitement I feel today is immeasurable.

Just wanted to share my news with all you lovely lot. I had my first consultation with Mr Kelly at Southampton Spire this morning and I'm being sleeved in Apr/May. For anybody just starting at tier three, be assured that there is light at the end of the tunnel provided you do everything they ask of you. I went to see my doctor for a referral last January and started my diet there and then. I got accepted to Tier 3 in April (I still remember the phone call and how excited I was) Everybody involved was so supportive and non-judgmental. Always at the back of my mind was the thought I could be rejected for surgery, particularly as my bmi went below the criteria a little bit, but happily that wasn't the case. Take heart and good luck to all of you just starting out. The sheer relief and excitement I feel today is immeasurable.
super news, you won't regret it!

Congrats I had my sleeve at the Spire, it was fab!!! But don't be too surprised if it's sooner than you think xxx

Whooo congrats! Good luck on your weight loss journey and let us know how you get on. My sleeve is the best thing I could have ever done :)

Thank you. I will def keep you posted. It won't be til April because that's when the funding starts again. I don't mind though. It's only just over a month away.

I had my bypass in Soton spire and agree its a good tier three process and you could well be called earlier. Mine was Mr Byrne who works with Mr Kelly they are a brilliant team. The suites are comfortable and everyone is fantastic there. I'm in again tomorrow having another follow up with Rhoda the dietitian.

It's good to read other peoples experiences, particularly when they're recent and from the same area. I haven't met Mr Byrne but everybody was so lovely over there. It makes for a much nicer experience.

Congratulations im very happy for you !

Congrats :)

Back