• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Referred to Tier 2 with a plan

MaidoftheRiver

Hello, apologies, have been away for a little while as didn't really have much to say as I am so early in to my journey!

Last time I posted I had just been to see my GP for the first time to discuss the surgery (it took me about two years to get the courage to do that!). GP was very supportive and was going to find out more information on current procedures as it seems to change pretty regularly!

Anyway I went to see him today. Apparently tier 3 services locally are undergoing a bit of an overhaul at the moment so aren't accepting new referrals until end of January. In the mean time he is sending me to tier 2 to get me on the ladder, and will then move me on to tier 3 at the end of January.

My GP seems incredibly supportive. He seems to think I am a good candidate for surgery. Exciting and scary... Even though I know this is the beginning of what could be a very long journey!!!

Back