• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy New Year Everyone

amanda577

Hi all..

Hope everyone is having a good new years eve.

Just thought I would post a couple of pics of me all ready to go out and celebrate new years eve with my ex husband lol!!! I also had to post a picture of the shoes im wearing so long since i could wear high heels

happy new year everyone xxx

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121231_38.jpg
    Snapshot_20121231_38.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Snapshot_20121231_37.JPG
    Snapshot_20121231_37.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 46

penelope1008

Sorry who is this beautiful lady, certainly not the shy frightened rabbit I left walking into pre-op back in August.
See I told you you were beautiful inside & out. You look so much younger & love the new hair style. Looking good. Have a great evening out, enjoy yourself.
Happy new year to you & see you Thursday lunch time. Can steal the car so I'll meet you there.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

amanda577

Oh bless you penny!!! Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm really still me!!!
Can't wait to see you and cheryl again again on thursday.. In truth if it wasn't for your support don't think Iwould even had made it as far as surgery... Happy new year penny! May 2013 bring you all you hope for xxxx

amanda577

Happy new year sue!! And thanks xxx

girlygirl1

Happy New Year to you too, Amanda, and many more to come.

You look wonderful - what a lovely reward for all your hard work - and you can now look forward to a thinner, fitter 2013. It's b****y hard as we all know but the payoff is well-worth the tough times x

sukay

Trying to focus on future
Yes, Happy New Year to everyone.... its a difficult journey but well worth it. Still struggling myself, but hope to have a new "head" on this year. Made a good start with the New Years walk followed by fruit salad and 0% fat Greek Yogurt.

Good luck for 2013 all!

amanda577

You're right sukay a very difficult journey, but definitely one that I am glad I started, and I am sure you are too. You have done brilliantly though, and it sounds like you are determined to get back on track in 2013... Good luck xxx