• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy surgiversary to me!!!

Paula Garner

A year ago today, is the day my new life began. It's been an exciting adventure and not easy at times. Having this wonderful gift has changed my life for the better and I'd do it all again!!

image-2564202528.jpg

This is me one week before my surgery, weighing in at 23st (I'd lost 8lb on my first week of pre op diet)

image-2832595481.jpg

This is me today and I weigh 11st exactly.

It just goes to show if you stick to the rules and do what your dietician tells you, you can achieve anything. I've still got a stone to lose, but I'm so happy!!!

Absolutely fabulous ....

Amazing :)

I remember when you had your surgery cos I was a month post op, and my goodness wow ...you look great! What an achievement :) x

I remember when you had your surgery cos I was a month post op, and my goodness wow ...you look great! What an achievement :) x

Thanks Kat. I still don't believe how much I've changed. It's only when I see it in pictures it sinks in!

As I said on facebook you look so amazing. You've done brilliantly :) x

Yay! Just amazing Paula.

Aww spooky. We are both Paula's and we had our surgery on the same day. My first anniversary with Steve the Sleeve today too

Thanks. It was a tad uncanny don't you think. You are looking good.

Back