• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy surgiversary to me!!!

From one paula to another, wow well done x

WOW Happy first surgarversary .. You look truly awesome!!

Wow Paula! You lol axing and have done incredibly well, I bet your surgeon is over the moon with your progress!

Happy surgiversary for yesterday!! You look amazing :)

You look teeny :) Well done honey - you've worked so hard! So pleased for you.

You look teeny :) Well done honey - you've worked so hard! So pleased for you.
Thank you Yve. You've done amazingly well too. It's people like you, Shelley, Chrisa, Amanda and Maya that have kept me going xx

Last edited:
You HAVE DONE SO MUCH MORE THAN ME. You are amazing well done!! xx
I have been thinking about this a lot Chris and I know you feel a little disappointed that you couldn't get smaller, but you have done your very best. I think we have all done as well as each other - we have given this op the best of us. We have proved that we do have what it takes - we just needed some help along the way, and who doesn't?

Please don't be horrible to yourself - I know its easy, I often think I should have lost so much more as I'm bigger and I compare myself to others, but all we can do is try our best.

Thank you Yve. You've done amazingly well too. It's people like you, Shelley, Chrisa, Amanda and Maya that have kept me going xx
Thank you hon. I hope one day we can all meet as you guys feel like some of my closest friends.

Back