• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anybody had band Mr Li Dolan park???

sam37

Hi,

Am due to have band fitted on 13th may was wondering if anyone else has had experience with either Surgicare, Dolan Park or Mr Li ????:)

Mr super did my band at Dolan park, and I have had a great experience so far

I am THG patient too, Mr Siggurdson fitted my band. They were all brill with me at the hospital. I have only had one small problem with one nurse who did a fill but I've swapped and all is good now

Dinky dink, you just replying is a help, just to know someone else some where is going through same as me be it a day or 3 apart lol thankyou for your reply

That's ok! When are you starting your pre-op diet? I was told a week and do the slim fast thing but I can't bare the thought of it!!! I'm doing the broth diet instead :)

I had dr super two weeks ago today! He was great.... In fitting my band:O xx

It's a big learning curve to be honest , i am glad I've had it done and will feel better when I start getting the results :) xx

Hi ya Dinky Dink,

Starting me pre op on sunday 30th, been given 2 sheets 1 for milk one for under 1000 cals aday low fat low carb so ive worked out 2weetabix, slimfast and a ww meal shud be ok. getting a bit worried that no 1 seems to have heard of mr li whos doing mine. i am on a pre pre diet lol and have all the been today is day 7 just really cutting down and cutting out all the sweets biscuits ect. ive never 100% stuck to a regime for 7 days, trying not to weigh myself til surgery day but i dunno mite nip up 2 boots later lol i dont believe home scales

Ah yes im on the pre pre diet too!! I have discovered i am definitely addicted to carbs!! ive lost 9 pounds though since the 15th by cutting all the crap out of my diet!!! no bread, potatoes, rice etc etc. man its tough! my sweet tooth is being soothed by no sugar jelly with some fruit in it. i couldnt do the slimfast thing i went to buy them and just couldnt!!! haha. i weigh myself everyday i'm obsessed!!! its doing my head in to be honest! x

i just had to do it boots lol lost 7lb in a week by doing the same cutting crap out, just does me head in i can do that in a week why cant i maintain it... ive struggled today with sweet tooth ect need bread lol im snacking if u like on tea with half spoon and skimmed milk. ive fanced corned beef all morning by lunch id sucummed to a corned beef sandwich not good begining to slide again....

just looking at ur profile Dinkydink i noticed u being 40 in 2014 i am too but in september, maybe now IS the time for us. If u dont mind where are you in west midlands?

Back