• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anybody had sleeve surgery at St Peters hospital in Chertsey?

Weeb

hi Ruby, funny just come on straight after you. I didn't make it because I went to the wrong hospital. The funny bit was I went to the area with the same name, no one was there and I set the alarms off. Oh well thats life. Ate some rocket today and my first bowl of porridge all with no problems

:)

Ruby2110

Opps! I hope you make it to the next one.
Good to hear that you are managing to eat "real" food, hopefully you have had more of a variety thus week.

T x

Weeb

HI ruby

lovely to hear from you i am eating much more. Tried bread fine, tried toast fine, eating most of the softer proteins - fish, chicken breast, smoked salmon and egg.

I really really hope you get your appointment soon, this is an amazing operation, only having a c-section is more rewarding :) but this is much less tiring and does your figure good unlike a c-section :)

k

Ruby2110

Hi K,
Apologies for not replying sooner but it's been a manic few weeks.
Sounds like you are doing brilliantly! I am so pleased that you are able to eat so many different things already, hopefully your diet is even more varied now :)
Have you lost much weight yet?
Good news - I have a date for the group session, Sunday 11th January! Strange that it's on a Sunday but I can't wait.

T x

Weeb

well done, how exciting - its come quickly which is good news. I haven't found anything yet I can't eat, although sweetcorn clearly can't be digested. I have lost 33lbs in total but at the moment I am stuck, plateaued, I suspect its my liver restocking and its xmas and lots of chocolates around. Regrettably they are easy to eat. Great news is this is the first xmas where the weight is not going on.

I am so pleased I did this

K

Weeb

all going well, three more pounds and three stones off, started training at the gym, feeling amazing

Ruby2110

Hi K,

Hope you are well. Apologies for not being in touch for a while but it's been crazy at work! I hope everything is still going according to plan with you new tiny tummy and that you are not having a problem with many (if any) types of food.
I think last time we spoke you had lost around 3 stone, which was fabulous. Have you lost much since?
I have had my group session now and have an appointment with the dietitian on the 10th March, then it's just a case of seeing the surgeon and having the surgery agreed with the MDT board. I can't wait!