• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anyone heard from caraline

lindy62

Hi, just wondered if anyone's heard how Caraline's op went from Sunderland , can't seem to see any info. Hope everything went well and she's now on the losers bench. If you can let her know I'm asking after her. Also hope everything went well for South-beach and Lisa-em (that losers bench is getting crowded) hope your all not in too much pain.

lindy62

I haven't seen her on here for a while actually. Hope she's doing well :) x

Aww that's good :) x

That's great, Im not on face book so only speak to her on here, but she's probably busy healing, no doubt she'll be back soon, as along as everything went well.

lindy62

Hey Sexy lady's I'm here and I'm doing great. thankyou all for asking. Massive hugs xxx

Great to hear from you Caraline, glad everything went well, looking forward to reading all about your op when your feeling better

lindy62

Cheers hunny. I have been taken things easy. Been on facebook thats about it. But all considering. I think I was one of the lucky one's. I went down for my bypass at 8.30am first in line. But the consultant said I might have to get the sleeve depending how everthing wad lying.The next I was waking up on the ward. At first to me, it felt like I Had done a thousand sit ups. A crushing pain. But once awake I felt ok. No wind pain just uncomfortable where they cut me. I was straight on my feet walking around. I was on liquids for the first 2 days. Felt sorry for southbeach has she had a really bad head for a good few days. Not sure if it was the anesthetic. But now I am on pureed even though I was very naughty lastnight and had a small egg noodle. And it made me dump. So lesson learned. Dont do that again. I am looking forward to the next stage of the diet. So I can try different foods. My wounds have all healed up lovely. Went to see my duty nurse to get them checked on tuesday. So the plasters are off xxx

Hi, just wondered if anyone's heard how Caraline's op went from Sunderland , can't seem to see any info. Hope everything went well and she's now on the losers bench. If you can let her know I'm asking after her. Also hope everything went well for South-beach and Lisa-em (that losers bench is getting crowded) hope your all not in too much pain.

lindy62

Hi Lindy, thanks for thinking about us...it was so funny, me, Caraline & Kat were all in a row in our bay!!
My sleeve was on Sunday 19th. I was scheduled for 1pm, but itv were filming for a new series in January and the op before mine was filmed, so I didn't leave for theatre until 2:45. All went well, I was so groggy from the anaesthetic for all Sunday night and most of Monday. Wind pain was like labour but I sipped warm water, wandered and breathed it away so that was gone by Monday afternoon.
I was discharged on Tuesday and apart from tiredness I felt like I'd had nothing done.
Purees are endless and boring, but I've lost 18lb since surgery and 29lb since starting pre-op diet. I went back to work on Monday and I'm totally fine. Just counting down the days to soft-food!! X

Wow thats a great weightloss lisa. Pleased you feeling better. Good luck with work xxx

Wow thats a great weightloss lisa. Pleased you feeling better. Good luck with work xxx

Thanks chick, I'm only working mornings so it's not too hard. My afternoons are spend lying in the sun! I'm totally counting the days down to never see another purée again as long as I live! How are you doing? X

Am doing ok hun. I'm taken each day has it comes x

Great news on your weight loss Lisa, Just got a date of 29th June for sleeve, so I'm over the moon and will be looking for plenty info in the coming weeks

lindy62

Good luck lindy. you will soon be on the losers bench with us xxx

Yes, all thanks to you Caraline, Lisa-em and South-beach and the info you all gave me to help get me to this point, otherwise I would be still waiting, so thank you all very much and I will be looking forward to all your help in the coming weeks.

lindy62

Yes the excitement will be kicking soon. We here if you need us xxx

Back