• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HAS ANYONE TRIED

BlueDiamond

Hiya laydee's and gents

Has anyone ever tried sushi????? I know its fish etc but if u can describe whether its strong or really yucky and wot u could recommend from shops for sushi - Tyvm in advance xx

I like tescos sushi...the tuna one and the vegetarian ones ...not over keen on the others. Careful though as the rice is very dense ...yummy but can get stuck easy if you don't take it steady.

Seaweed bit is really savory and a bit salty, rice is solid but a little sweet...it went well with the tuna and the carrot and cream cheese in the ones I like.

I like tescos sushi...the tuna one and the vegetarian ones ...not over keen on the others. Careful though as the rice is very dense ...yummy but can get stuck easy if you don't take it steady.

Seaweed bit is really savory and a bit salty, rice is solid but a little sweet...it went well with the tuna and the carrot and cream cheese in the ones I like.

tyvm neen , cant tolerate rice so wouldn't eat any of those...might give some a try...nothing ventured an all that....ty for responding xx

I looooove sushi but havent had anything other than sashami post band. I gave up rice before the pre op diet.

As its raw fish it does have a fishy taste but I also like wasabi paste and soy sauce to add / change the flavour a bit.

Are you a fish fan Julie? I would describe the flavour as tuna ish, with a king prawn texture - if that makes sense ! x

I looooove sushi but havent had anything other than sashami post band. I gave up rice before the pre op diet.

As its raw fish it does have a fishy taste but I also like wasabi paste and soy sauce to add / change the flavour a bit.

Are you a fish fan Julie? I would describe the flavour as tuna ish, with a king prawn texture - if that makes sense ! x

Ty for your response, I do love fish but never tried sushi before and got curious as was watching supersize - v - superskinny and someone was eating sushi and I thought mmmmmmmmm might give it a whirl and see if it can help shift weight lmao...... I like all kinda fish...but wasnt really sure wot too expect with sushi or whether it was fish I had never heard of before :rolleyes::rolleyes: I googled on asda and sainsburys and surprised too find they dont do it , but as neen sed tescos do it . so might give it a whirl. xxx

Morrisons do it too BUT you will probably only get the ones with rice in at the supermarket. Do you have a yosushi nearby?

Go for it. Sounds like you would like it - oh I want some now! lol x

I am addicted to Sushi - its a great way to get the protein in. I do have mine with brown rice but when I was early post opp I used to have sashimi, which is tuna, salmon etc without the rice. I love it with wasabi paste and soy. Yo Sushi do a blue plate Monday, where all plated dishes are £2.50 each (usually they are different prices). Wasabi is also a fab place where you can pick individual sushi pieces rather than them being boxed up. Waitrose and M & S do a brown rice sushi which is healthier.

I'm addicted to sushi too. Itsu and Yo sushi have great sashmini boxes which are good to eat if you nibble them
slowly. I can also have to rolls which are easier to eat. I find prawns to tough to have at the moment so I avoid that one. Also edamame beans, great source of protien! Xx

Back