• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello Everybody

BlueDiamond

This is rather a strange thing that has been happening too me since yesterday and not sure how too describe how I feel but I will try LoL.

I was sleeping last night and about 4am I felt like acid come up through my throat,and oh boy it stung like mad, its been happening again today as well. I have had no trouble with eating or drinking and my chest isnt hurting like some ppl do with heartburn , but it feels like acld just coming up from my throat. Its a really weird sensation, like ur gonna vomit but u dont......gawd I wished I could word this better..... Its not painful @ all but leaves a nasty taste in the back on my throat until the next time it happens. I get no warning at all.......the only thing I have done differently since yesterday I have had sweet chilli sauce am wondering if it is this that maybe causing it too happen. I am not going too have any more and see if it what happens over the next few days......any suggestions ppl??Thanks in advance for reading x x

I have a gag effect with chillis actually...hopefully it's only that and nothing more serious but keep an eye on it xxx

Thanks NeeN , I dont gag or feel or like I wanna vomit. Its not painful at all. Am eating and drinking ok. Perhaps it is the sweet chilli sauce:sigh:. I have an appointment wiv doc next week, if no improvement I will mention it whilst I am there. Its most peculiar lol

I guess keep your fluids up today hun xxx How did the scan go by the way?

The scan was clear and they think it could be something wrong with my muscles.....have been referred to orthopaedic surgeon.........so will wait me turn for that. ty for asking xx

It sounds like it could be acid reflux. If it is you need to contact your provider immediately and get them to check. I understand that it can be the result of a too tight band.

It sounds like it could be acid reflux. If it is you need to contact your provider immediately and get them to check. I understand that it can be the result of a too tight band.

Hiya I checked online with nhs direct and dont have any of the symptons that they state u get with acid reflux. but ty for your post xx

I hope you manage to sort ting out really soon
Take care X

Phew keep away from that sucker eh?!? Hope your ok xx

Not tried chilli sauce at all post op... loved it before... feel better soon xxx

Hiya NeeN

ty for your post. It was defo the sweet chilli sauce and I didnt have any more yesterday and I been 100% fine since, so needless to say I wont be having that in the future....thanks once again to e1 who replied xx

Back