• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

have hospital today

BandyEmm

i have a check up today at 3.30 i think its to make sure my wounds have healed etc,

really hope they dont weigh me as its the horrible lady time of the month :( and i feel like a elephant :cry:

My snotty wound is starting to close up yay, still have dressings to do every oither day, and the saline spray i have to clean it with is bloomin cold lol xxx

Good luck for today Emma. Lets hope they can sort out your wounds x

hehe thanks girls xxx

hi Emm, hope everything has gone well let us know the outcome .x

UPDATE:

Just got back from the hospital after they were running 40 mins late for the fat clinic,
Anyway i have to go back in 2 weeks as shes concerned about the wound whats been open for nearly 3 weeks now. Alongside another wound whats only just about healing.

I was honest with her and said about my salad i had and she said as long as i really chewed the food it was ok & no damage done.

She was going to put me on another dose of anti-biotics but she decided not to seeing as i have been on them already, and 2 for the first attempt op.

xx

Sounds like you have a stubborn wound there emm, sometimes they just refuse to heal! Im sure they will get you sorted though ..... eventually x

i sure have lol ... i wont be defeated tho :D xx

Hope everything is healing by the time you have your next appointment in 2wks .x

thanks mandie and me x

Back