• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have I forgotten anything?

shelleymarie

I couldn't put off packing any longer. I can't believe how excited I am to go to hospital! lol. Must be about life afterwards. Anyway this is what I have in my bag -

Flannel, soft sponge, small shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, lip balm. roll on deodorant, hand and face wet wipes, dry mouth spray, 2 loose fitting pj's and a baggy nightie, baggy top and trousers to wear home, 2 non wired comfortable bras. underwear, socks, slippers, dressing gown, a pillow which I'll leave in the car for the journey home, ear plugs and mp3 player. I'll take my mobile phone with me too.

I think that is it, have I forgotten anything?

x

I also took my laptop (private too) and used it alot. And some DVDs as there was a TV with built in DVD player in my room and I watched a few films.

Thank you both. I might not take my laptop but my mum is staying in a near by Travelodge so might give her it and she can bring it in if I feel up to using it. She can use it while she is waiting too :) Yes I will definitely need my charger, that for that as I'd not thought of it. I just remember to do to get a travel tooth brush and paste! It's weird how these things go out of your head. Thanks again :) x

Make sure u take 100% cotton knickers or you ll be wearing paper ones or worse still none xxxxxx

was guna say phone charger but looks like u have covered that. :) magazines,book?? maybe take your own towel as you know how ***** therres r. then again ur going private so might be nicer. oh and one more important thing, YOURSELF lol, soz i found that funny, probs wasnt tho hahaha. good luck hun, wishing u a safe op and speedy recovery. try let us know how u getting on xx

EeK! I'd forgotton about that, don't fancy nothing at all when just in a gown. Cheers x

was guna say phone charger but looks like u have covered that. :) magazines,book?? maybe take your own towel as you know how ***** therres r. then again ur going private so might be nicer. oh and one more important thing, YOURSELF lol, soz i found that funny, probs wasnt tho hahaha. good luck hun, wishing u a safe op and speedy recovery. try let us know how u getting on xx

lol yes I must remember myself. I'm going private but at a nhs hospital so might bring a towel or leave at the hotel just in case. Thanks Jess, will do :) x

My op is next Thursday! nerves starting to creep in now but still excited too :) x

Oh yes must sort them out, thanks Yvessa :) x

Back