• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a bad day

rickysmrs

Thought I was doing Ok but crashed and burned today with fatigue so having a day in bed!!! Did think I was feeling good after the endoscopy (got sedated) but spoke to soon hopefully will be back on my feet tomorow. :( xx

Get well soon ;) x
It's hard some days to get your body and head in a good place all at the same time

Hope you feel better soon!

Thank you ladies looks like im starting with a cold running a temp but atleast it will be out of the way for xmas :) xxx

Hi I was shattered and had a lovely sleep after my sedation, rest as it is awful outside, not a day to be out!

Hope your feeling better today

Sorry to hear your having a bad day ;(
Hope tomorrow is a better one and every dag after that ... Xxx

Hope you are feeling better today :)

How ya doin today I have had 2 colds in the last 5 weeks, saw 1 off then had flu jab got nutha 1 and now just bout gone, still coughin gup gunk but hey never went on my chest and thats what would have happened once over, x

Feeling much better done food shop with hubby today then ended up back in bed for an hour any little thing just kicks in the chronic fatigue but hopefully will be back to 90% for christmas. xx

Back