• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a bad day

Bellydancer57

:cry: having a bad day today. Food not going down well over last few days. Gone back to high protein soup to give pouch a rest.
My mum is very ill & acting up & giving me grief to be honest . It always ends up upsetting me so much coz I know she isn't going to get better. Maybe why food not going down?
She lives with me & I am finding it harder & harder. I do feel that he is depressed on top of everything which is understandable but I am the brunt of it.
Oh well moan over. Onwards & upwards.

Sorry to hear that. I have days like that too and have to 'go backwards' to give my pouch some rest. I hope that things improve for you. (((hugs)))

Aaaw poor you ((hugs)) it sounds like the whole worlds against you today. Look on the bright side, you've lost just short of 100lbs and think how much you'll have lost by Christmas. I agree with you that being upset might have upset your pouch as I know stress and upset can give me a funny tummy.
Take care lovely and I hope things are sunnier for you tomorrow.....but if not you can always come back here and rant to us some more.
Em xxxxxx

Thx guys. It does help having independent support on here.

Look after yourself hun. Being a carer is hard. I hope you have support.

Thx yes my sister & brother are nearby but I don't like to ask as they both have children. My sister is helping at the mo as for some reason my mum has a downer on me!?!
I am hoping she can persuade her to go down to her house in France for a few weeks in July so I can get a bit of a brake. She is going to do all the hospital appointments this week for me so I cam get out & about.
Having Nicky Clarke have a look at my hair tomorrow to see what he can do. Expect I will have to have it all cut off. Depressing but small price to pay for the weight loss.

Stress goes right to my pouch,i dont even like talking and eating at the same time.Hope things get a bit easier for you and your mum.

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time I en you are upset it does seem to effect your eating and getting things down hope you feel better soon. Wendy

I understand. I live with my mum and her carer and some days are definitely tougher than others no matter how much I love her. It really could be why you are finding it tough to get anything down. You are doing the right thing by venting here and giving your pouch some rest. I hope it helps to know other people understand and care. Look after yourself :) x

Its the ones who love us who can tear us down :( Stay strong, believe in a better day.

Big an Bouncy said:
Stress goes right to my pouch,i dont even like talking and eating at the same time.Hope things get a bit easier for you and your mum.

Lol...I thought that was just me!
I won't talk at dinner,I have to really concentrate.
And I do notice when I'm stressed I can't get food down very well it gets stuck easy,or is that just me?

i hope you manage to get a rest it's very hard 24hrs a day 7 days being pulled down x i can never eat when i'm upset and was even like that as a child , give the pouch a rest have a nice smelly bath when your sister is out with your mum and take care of yourself xx

Thx guys for your support. Mum still not good & acting up & won't talk to me now!?!
Going out tonight for a bit of R & R. Can't even get lite lugging cow down me now. Pouch really doesn't like stress!

Actually I've gone fom laughing cow to mad cow this week!

Back