• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

He proposed... I said YES!!!

beckaboo

On Saturday my darling boyfriend proposed and I said YES!!!

The self-confidence I gained post op made me take a chance on getting back in to the dating game & I'm so glad I did because it meant I met my soul mate :)

I've not stopped grinning :-D let the wedding planning begin!!!

X

ps I managed a small slice of the gorgeous cake... the feeder in me is making me force feed it to everyone else!!! tee hee :)

Attachments

• image-2635136685.jpg
    image-2635136685.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 1,020
  • image-1699552055.jpg
    image-1699552055.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 791
Lovely. Many, many congratulations xx

Aw what a lovely way to propose and such nice words. Beautiful ring too. Congratulations! x

Congratulations, that is amazing. It's great to see how many ways people's lives get changed by these surgeries. :)

Awwww how lovely congrats to you both :D x

Congrats!

Aw congratulations! Lovely news

many congrats :)

Your post gives me hope - iv been single for many years, but I have a date this coming weekend my first in about 8! My weight loss has certainly given me the confidence to take at step :)

Aw that's beautiful. I think that's the most romantic proposal I've ever heard of. Congratulations on a long an happy life together xx

many congrats :)

Your post gives me hope - iv been single for many years, but I have a date this coming weekend my first in about 8! My weight loss has certainly given me the confidence to take at step :)

I'd been single for 4/5 years & to be honest I only went on a date with my now fiancé because my mate bullied me in to it!!! lol :)

Good luck with the date xxx

Aw that's beautiful. I think that's the most romantic proposal I've ever heard of. Congratulations on a long an happy life together xx

I cried loads coz it was sooooooo romantic!!! He did it all himself... I knew we were getting engaged at some point but I had no idea when, where or how he'd do it... he's been planning it for ages!!! X

I cried loads coz it was sooooooo romantic!!! He did it all himself... I knew we were getting engaged at some point but I had no idea when, where or how he'd do it... he's been planning it for ages!!! X

Its just so unique an the words are just beautiful. And he chose a beautiful ring. he defiantly is a keeper, you must be so glad you snapped him up. Well done to your friend for bullying you into going on the date. Just think how different life would be if you'd of stayed in an washed your hair!
Wish he would give my other half some tips, sometimes it's like living with a caveman!!

Congratulations to you both - if he stays that romantic you are going to be truly blessed - and top kat - I bet you're time will come soon enough :)

Congrats, love the cake and the wordings. So unique.

That is so lovely. I am so pleased for you. I'm actually tearing up here. Those words are just so touching. I can only dream of something like this happening. I could never imagine any man wanting to spend the rest of their lives with me.
Sorry didn't mean for the downer.
Congratulations I truly wish you every happiness xxx

Back