• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HEART TEST PART 2

good luck marge x

all the best margaret with your test,,,,,, ,just as a matter of interest which hospital do u have to go to, is it in derry or do u have to travel to belfast for this ? regards rambo

Good luck Margaret x

hi Margaret
well thats not so bad the if is in Derry for you,i have my next appointment with Prof Kumar on the 1st sept so i will know a lot more then as to the date so like most of us on here its a waiting game, my 12 month weight management is course is up on the 1st of sept also which i had to complete as that was my pct criteria and that has flown by for me so its on wards and up wards will be sept before we know it lol
regards Steve

hi Margaret
well thats not so bad the if is in Derry for you,i have my next appointment with Prof Kumar on the 1st sept so i will know a lot more then as to the date so like most of us on here its a waiting game, my 12 month weight management is course is up on the 1st of sept also which i had to complete as that was my pct criteria and that has flown by for me so its on wards and up wards will be sept before we know it lol
regards Steve

That's fantastic news you might get a date after Sept then . Its hateful all this waiting around . Good luck then for Sept keep us posted . Take care .
Margaret xx

sure will margaret you take and have a fun day 2moro lol
regards steve

Good luck for tomorrow Margaret :) x

Back