• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I had my heart test .

margaretmc

Hi Everybody
I went for my heart test and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would of been .The nurse was really nice she asked me questions like my age was I pregnant I said if I was it would be a miracle , was I breast feeding I told her my son is 27 and my daughter is nearly 26 she said that's something like you'd see on American TV we had a good laugh . She put a jab in my arm and sent me away to the cafe for an hour for a scone and a cuppa , I was ready for it . Came back then and she put me in the machine and put a wee TV screen down so I could watch it (I said God I don't want to watch my in sides but it was flowers close up I thought thank God for that) it took about 25 mins and it was fine .One step closer to my surgery . Take care.
Margaret xx

Hi Margaret...

Do you know if everyone has to go through this test... Only reason I ask is because of having a camera down my throat... Bluhhh.. lol

Glad it all went ok and it sounds like it wasn't uncomfortable?

Hi Margaret...

Do you know if everyone has to go through this test... Only reason I ask is because of having a camera down my throat... Bluhhh.. lol

Glad it all went ok and it sounds like it wasn't uncomfortable?
Hi Jezabelle
I don't think so its because I have angina that I had to get it done . You`ll be fine hun I got that done a few months ago . take care .
Margaret xx

wtg.jpg

Well done Margaret - another step in the right direction......Marion xx

wow well done margaret, i'm very happy for you. Atleast you are 1 step closer to your dream now. hope you get the op soon.

Back