• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Heart test to day .

margaretmc

Hi Everybody
Well I went to the hospital for 9.30 and the Doctor put the drip thingy in my arm and the blood went all over the place over the Doctors skirt all over me and the floor . She told me to lie down and she give me the jab to make my heart go faster . Then she give me another jab of dye . Well I couldn't get my breath and started to panic and was crying like a big baby leave it to me for showing myself up , I asked could I sit up and then I came around OK . They kept taking my BP and that was OK she made me walk up and down the room with the heart monitor on . I had to go and get a cup of tea and something to eat then go and get the same test that I got last week . So now I have to wait for about a month to get the results .
Take care .
Margaret xx

Sorry your test was such a trauma for you can be scary when things happen you dont expect still worst of its over now Margaret and sure all will be well

Jay xx

HI
poor you
why have you had to have the test

x

Margaret - it sounds like a horrid traumatic experience which perhaps could have been handled a little more...'delicately'. The drip 'thingy' they put in your arm was obviously not in correctly causing the spurt, they should ahve given you the cup of tea after that episode! Hope you are ok now.

Hi Margaret, sorry it wasnt pleasant for you but at least its another test over and done with now... another step closer :)

Back