• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

heartlands today

hello. just thought id tell you im going to see mr kumar today at the heartlands hopefully he will say yes to the bypass or im going to commit murder!!:cry::eek:
im nervous as heck!! xx

Hi Sue, really hope you get the 'ok'. It's a life-changing decision that is being made, sometimes I think we forget how this one day could affect our whole future! - Paul x

hi ya
i too am off to see mr kumar today at heartlands lol at 2.15 what time is your appointment ?

mines at 2.15 aswell i will see u there look out for me!! u canna miss me il be near the loo im crapping myself lol!! im nervous as heck x

mines at 2.15 aswell i will see u there look out for me!! u canna miss me il be near the loo im crapping myself lol!! im nervous as heck x

lol o dear, it will be fine just done it all before at walsall manor then they found out i was at the wrong hospital ,just checked my appointment is for 2. 10 pm so seems i wont be in there for more than 5 mins lol cant wait

Good luck to both of you today!

well ive been accepted for the bypass just have to wait for the funding now..... im so happy xx thanks for all the lovley messages and i met to fantastic people today rachael and steve let the good times begin xx

Back