• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

heartlands birmingham

:wave_cry: hello all!!
just a quick up date still no news on a date for the bypass, i have the funding:) but still waiting for a date for the op, keep getting a " not yet on the list" from mr kumars sectary... getting me down now:mad:
i seem to be letting my self go and cant organise my life with work etc as i was told by mr kumar id be done by the end of the year....
so ive saved up my holidays to use for recovery of the op and if i dont have it by decemeber ive lost them...:cry:
oh well how many others are waiting for the bypaas at the heartlands?? xxx

Hiya, i am waiting for a band at heartlands. Mr super said he thought i'd just missed the dates for december so it would more likely be january. I'd keep ringing and explain what you were told. I'm surprised you have not had a date yet, mr super said that as soon as my funding was agreed he'd send me a date. If you pester them they might get fed up and get you in sooner. I hope your not waiting too long now, it all gets a bit frustrating doesn't it xxx

Back