• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello All

Tazz76

Hi guys

My name is John and I'm new to the forum hence this post lol. I am from what I have seen already classed a post opper I had my Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy done on the 13th of May 2013. Things are going well still a little sore but all in all feel pretty good. I so pleased to have found somewhere where I see what other people have experienced and to have like minded people to talk too as this does all seem pretty daunting at the moment. I'm currently on week two of my puree diet. My eating and drinking is coming along ok and weight loss is steady. anway that's my brief introduction.

Hope to talk to all soon :D

Hi Lelia thanks will do

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Thanks Fading Grace :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi Taz,

Lots,of great people here for advice and support. Welcome to the forum and well done on your surgery.
:)

Hi guys

My name is John and I'm new to the forum hence this post lol. I am from what I have seen already classed a post opper I had my Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy done on the 13th of May 2013. Things are going well still a little sore but all in all feel pretty good. I so pleased to have found somewhere where I see what other people have experienced and to have like minded people to talk too as this does all seem pretty daunting at the moment. I'm currently on week two of my puree diet. My eating and drinking is coming along ok and weight loss is steady. anway that's my brief introduction.

Hope to talk to all soon :D

Hello, welcome :)

Back