• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all

fagundes

Hi all . My name is Elaine . I am new here basically I am on the fourth day of my diet for liver shrinkage will have my surgery ( sleeve gastrectomy ) on 05.03.14 quiet nervous about the big day ! Would like to know more about sleeve gastrectomy if anyone have some experiences to share with me would be great. . Thanks

Hi & welcome...there are lots of recent sleevers on the Feb surgeries thread, if you check diaries, Slimpips, Jenameri & Kirstyxx all have had sleeves across last month.

Good luck & enjoy site...

Oh there is also a March Surgeries thread - :)

Clare xx

No a sleever but a bypasser, just wanted to say hello :)

Hi and welcome Elaine. Bypasser here but just wanted to say Good Luck :) x

Hi all . Hope everyone is fine . Today is the sixth day of my shake diet ! Feeling a bit weak . Have anyone experienced itt on shake diet ?

hi
cant add anything just wanted you to know that your going to be ok
take care
see you at the other side

Hello and welcome and hang in there! Those feelings are all very common on the pre-op, stick with it, its worth it!

hiya and hello.im due to start the carb diet next week.but once I did the Cambridge and felt just like you.i just kept drinking more water.that might help take care

Welcome and good luck with it all x

Definitely hard going, but all in a good cause. I found the post op liquid/mush stage the worst, but soon results will show and you'll be well on your way.

Best of luck x

Just popping in it say hi, welcome & good luck fagundes :)

Back