• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello being sleeved

chriswattz

Hi I am being sleeved on 26th November 2014
Would be interested to buddy anyone else the same day surgery especially in UK
Having mine done by Mr Ahmed Hamouda at Tunbridge Wells self pay. I am 61 years old with BMI 31 please reply thank you,

Last edited:
Good luck! I had a sleeve on the 26th august 2014 with a bmi of 31, I haven't looked back! I was 12st 12lb and am now 9st 10lb. I'm sure you will be fine, just remember to take it easy after!

Hi both. How do you feel now? Do you have any regrets? I also have a BMI of 31 and most people I know will be horrified to hear I have booked in for a sleeve but I know it's the only way I am going to be able to get to a healthy weight.

Hi Spitfire.

I was 32 bmi when I was sleeved. Am sure Kar will be along to comment soon.
I was sleeved in late September 2014. I now have a healthy bmi (24) but for me it's been a struggle. Others have had more success, but I'm not giving up. Despite the fact I still have 13lbs to lose to get to my target, I do think it's the best thing I've done and have no regrets. Good luck with everything.

Yes here I am! Well 11 months out and I'm now 7st 5lbs with a bmi of about 18. I'm really pleased with my sleeve..struggle to keep the weight on now but feel a whole lot better!!

Thank you both that's really helpful to hear how you are all getting on. It's such a big decision. D day next Tuesday.

Thank you both that's really helpful to hear how you are all getting on. It's such a big decision. D day next Tuesday.
Told my son last night. I was so worried as he's always been anti me having surgery but he was great about it and said he just wants me to be happy and if that's what it takes then fine. Such a relief to have him onboard. Now just the wait until Tuesday......

Back