• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello everyone!

brollie

Hi all, just wondered if anyone else has shared the same anxieties about the op as I do. I am really looking forward to losing more weight, but am extremely anxious about the procedure itself! I have had a couple of slip ups on pre op diet but have a week left to get it right....anyone been in same boat?

i think all of us have been where u are..i know i was cr@pping it!! but woke up thinking why was i so worried..good luck xx

hey Brollie, welcome to the site, and good luck, we have all been or going to be where you are :) xxx

Welcome brollie and good luck, like you I'm really nervous about op but can't wait to have it done xxx

welcome brollie!!
I'm also very nervous about the actual surgery itself, and also worry how well I will cope post op. I think we wouldn't be human if we didn't have doubts and fears.. But I'm sure we will all come through it with flying colours. I just want to get it over and done with now xxxx

Back