• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello from new joiner

meljo

Hello to everyone. I'm having my gastric bypass operation in 12 days at the Royal Cornwall (Treliske) Hospital in Truro. I'm very nervous about having the operation but am looking forward to losing weight. I start my milk only pre-op diet in 5 days. Mx

oooo good luck sweetpea!!! eeek very exciting hey! these ops are coming through thick n fast :)

all the best for the up coming op and for your milk diet x

Hello there fellow south west-er! ;)

Wellsome and good luck with your up and coming operation. Let us know how you all get on :) xxxx

Very best wishes for your weightloss journey and forthcoming operation.... thinking of you, with loads of love xxx

Hello and Welcome, I hope that your pre-op stage flys by....and you will soon begin your Journey, hold on tight it can get a bit bumpy!!

All the best

How excited must you be? Welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing your progress!

Hi and Welcome. 12 days to go eh? wow not long now then.
I hope you enjoy the site and get lots of tips, support and friendship.

hi and welcome to the site. dont worry, youll be fine, its an exciting time for you, just think, another couple of weeks and the weight is gonna start flying off. good luck, and keep coming on, if you need any answers to anything, someone on here is bound to know them. hugs x

Hello and welcome to you. Ask any silly or sensible questions you think you need too, you've not got long to make the most of this weight loss resource that we all love (this site that is)...

I'm looking forward to hearing plenty about you and your journey xxx

hiiiyyyaaaaa luv! welcome to WLS ill look forward to following you on your journey and i hope you pre op diet and op iteself goes really well for you xxx

Hiya hun ;)
Glad to see you have joined this site, I have been a member for ages, and it has been so invaluable to me :)
Don't forget, you know where I am if you need me hun
Take care xxxxxxxx

Back