• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELLO EVERYONE

BlueDiamond

Hi everyone, hope all is going well for you and your doing well in your journeys - I am almost 4 years out and things are going great for me, no problems to report and my weight has been stable for a long time now - the gastric band is the best thing I could have hoped for. Have uploaded a recent selfie of me ( sorry about the location lol) - take care all x

Attachments

• image-511090794.jpg
    image-511090794.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 90
Hi everyone, hope all is going well for you and your doing well in your journeys - I am almost 4 years out and things are going great for me, no problems to report and my weight has been stable for a long time now - the gastric band is the best thing I could have hoped for. Have uploaded a recent selfie of me ( sorry about the location lol) - take care all x
wow you have done so what have you lost in total so good to hear people who as kept it of after four years as I hear a lot of people with the band put it back on I'm had mine 10 months and lost seven stone I'm near enough where I want to be but scared it will go back on in a year or two xx

Sexy boots bd. Looking great.

No reason why the weight should go back on, if you don't forget the rules :)

have to say you look amazing,well done you!

Well done. and thanks for the inspiration :)

wow you have done so what have you lost in total so good to hear people who as kept it of after four years as I hear a lot of people with the band put it back on I'm had mine 10 months and lost seven stone I'm near enough where I want to be but scared it will go back on in a year or two xx

Hello there

i have lost just under 9 stone. X

Back