• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update On Me

BlueDiamond

Hiya all,

Have not updated for a while - things are going gr8 for me in the weight department , almost 3 years out and still maintaining my weight @ 9 stone ( or thereabouts given totm etc) - things have changed for me relationship wise though, my marriage has ended ( my choice, just didnt love him anymore) and have met someone new in recent weeks and things are going from strength to strength, the new partner knew about my weight loss surgery prior to our starting a relationship as we was friends b4 then. Hope everyone is doing well ( have been browsing through the posts as I go) , have attached a recent foto of me I can find to show you soon to be / middle of the journey banders it can be done, just keep the faith x x Luv BDx x

Attachments

• image-3636529550.jpg
    image-3636529550.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 87
Julie you look amazing:wow::wow::wow:

I wish you all the best in your new relationship and for the future.

Congratulations on maintaining your weight.:happy096:

how amazing do you look! Well done to you, I too wish you much happiness with your future relationship, you've taken a big step for you and so often we put our wants and needs to the side... This is your time and don't you look fab :)

Tyvme1 for your lovely comments

@ Lilianna , I dont miss anything from my old life. It does take a while to adapt to a new way of eating/drinking etc but once you master that it becomes second nature and it feels like its always been this way x x x

Back