• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello folks

man of lard

hi im terry,a bricklayer from gateshead,ill be 50 in feb, im around 27st at the moment which has brought my life to a complete standstill,severe knee pain has kept me from working for the last 2yrs,hopefully gastric surgery will provide a pathway out of this nightmare.im under balpuri/small at sunderland royal hosp, ive had my seminar and one further appointment with the surgery nurse so far,my next app is with the surgeon mr balpuri on june 28, this cant come soon enough for me

WELCOME MATEY, I can totally relate to you, at the end of Nov 09 I was 27 stone 10 pounds, and I also was having joint pain, but my biggest problem was my Blood Pressure, it was through the roof.
I am now 23 stone 2 weeks post bypass surgery, and well on my way to happiness.
I truly hope that it all works out mate, as it will change your life.

Regards

KIM :)

Hello Terry and welcome. You seem to be well on the way to surgery, i sincerely hope it gives you all you hope for and your aches and pains go along with your weight, off for good xx

:)Ahh Hello Terry my friend welcome to to the forum im glad you have made it here and i hope you find it usefull, it was lovely to see you as always at our support group meeting, give me a shout if you need anything ok hun xxx

Liz xxx

Hi Terry,
Welcome. You will find many people here who can totally relate to the way you are feeling. I am over 24 stone and my knees and feet hurt all the time. I am only 38 and too young to be walking like an old woman.
I am sure this surgery will change our lives as it has to so many on this forum.
Good luck mate x

Hi Terry. and welcome to our fabulously friendly forum:D:D

Hi Terry

welcome :D..........we met at the December Sunderland support, just wanted to say good luck!

Hi Terry, welcome! Congratulations on your great news, i hope this is the start to ending the severe pain you have been experiencing. All the best. xx

Back