• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello! Im not new,but I have’nt really posted much!

poppy honey

Hi I had a RNY mid Jan last year at Spire Manchester, and the weight loss has been great and I have lost 115lbs in 14 months ::D.......But its not without a couple of problems, I am still taking motilium for nausea, and I am anaemic (though I was before, I am having scopes on Thursday to try and find out why) what Im asking is does anyone feel sick a lot of the time? I have never dumped and I know what agrees with me and what doesnt, however I still feel nauseous at least once a day and there is no saying what will set me off! One day something doesnt, the next Im running for the bowl!! I would welcome any feedback:) xx

Hi Hunni so sorry i cant offer any helpful words really, just wanted to say hi and congrats on your fantastic loss also i do hope they get to the bottom of your sicky feelings it cant't be much fun :( all the best for Thursday............ hope someone more helpful comes along to say hello :) x x x

Thanks!

Hi thanks for your support, I knew it was near going to be all easy going, but it was still the best thing ive ever done.....apart from having my kids! xx:eek:

no idea sorry still pre op here but good luck on finding out

I had my bypass in late oct 2013, I am a slow starter on many foods with intolerance for meat ,fish ,chicken lots of fruit and eggs !! I bring back food on a regular basis and feel sickly a lot, after sharing a lot of this with others I have come to the conclusion we are all different some will have no problems and some of us have got them. I hope you get the results you want and they are favourable x

Back