• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

hi and welcome im also a bander with mr small x

I was actually at Sunderland Hospital on Monday and met you and your husband and you gave me the address and the info about the meeting on Thursday. I'm hoping to attend and I'll see you there! ;) Thanks for the chat we had, it was helpful. At the moment they have decided to leave things as they are until I see Mr Small in April.

lol yes i remember you im glad you found the site, it will be nice to see you again tomorrow if you can make it, i had my band ajusted and i had lost saline so she re filled me to 4.5 mils unfortunaltly the fill i had on monday has failed so im off this afternoon to see whats the matter with my band x

hi and :welcome2:there are lots of other banders on here well done on your weightloss so far :D

lol yes i remember you im glad you found the site, it will be nice to see you again tomorrow if you can make it, i had my band ajusted and i had lost saline so she re filled me to 4.5 mils unfortunaltly the fill i had on monday has failed so im off this afternoon to see whats the matter with my band x

oh dear Liz i'm sad to hear this fill didn't work either hope it gets sorted hun :)

Hello Lel and welcome to the group x

hi lel,

welcome to the site im also a newbie. im going to be at the meeting tomorrow its my first one so im glad i wont be the only newbie there. my name is nicky dont fancy introducing myself as perkyprincess. hope to see you there.

hi lel , welcome to the site , im also under mr small not had an op yet though xx

Hi and welcome I consider myself to still be a newbie as havent been here long, and am still trying to work myself around this website which is great.

Hi Lel

I'm quite new here myself. I'm due to have my bypass done in March at Sunderland, by Mr Small. There are quite a few North Easterners here.
Hope you find all the information you're looking for.

Back