• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Everyone! New Here!

MelD

Just thought I would say hello as I am new to this website! I am pre-op, waiting for (hopefully) a Gastric Sleeve! Been waiting a long time with lots of problems along the way, but have finally been given a surgery date of 5th October at UCLH. Is anybody on here with UCLH?

Look forward to chatting to you!

MelDx :)

hi Mel
sorry not at that hospital so i couldnt comment, just wanted to say hi and welcome... the support and information you will find here is amazing, and i am sure you will find good friends along the way xxxxx

hi and good luck with you journey

Hello and welcome. We have some awesome sleevers here who are always happy to share advice, as we all are...

Ask away and make yourself at home xx

Hi, welcome to a great forum. You'll find lots of info and support here, a great bunch of people with lots of experience:)

Hi welcome to site :) good luck wiv ur journey xx

Hi and Welcome to the forum xx

Just thought I would say hello as I am new to this website! I am pre-op, waiting for (hopefully) a Gastric Sleeve! Been waiting a long time with lots of problems along the way, but have finally been given a surgery date of 5th October at UCLH. Is anybody on here with UCLH?

Look forward to chatting to you!

MelDx :)

Hi Mel
:welcome2:

Back