• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

lovenlife

Hi everyone!
I'm excited to connect with a group of WLS people. I have surgery scheduled for Dec. 17 RNY. I start my 2 week liquid diet on Friday. Little nervous, but excited! Lovenlife

Hello Lovenlife and :welcome2::welcome2::welcome2: You have joined a wonderful site where you will make lots of new friends and get help and support!

Good Luck with your surgery - Least you`ll be home for Christmas!

Take care hun x

Love and Best wishes Kat x

Hello and welcome to the group. Be sure to make the most of your next few weeks to find out anything you may need to know and probably some stuff you don't :)

Where are you having your surgery? What type? And who is your surgeon? x

Hello and welcome. Good luck on your up and coming wls xxxx

hiya and welcome to the best wls site on the web xxxxxx good luck on your op xxxxx

Welcome lovenlife and good luck with your surgery. Lots of exciting changes and good times ahead! :) xx

Hello and a warm welcome to this amazing forum! xx

Hi and :welcome: to WLS, you have come to the right place for advice and support! Good luck with your upcoming op, not long to go now, I hope you are enjoying the build-up to surgery :D XX

A very warm welcome and all the very best with your forthcoming surgery... please think about putting it on the calendar above so we can will you on your way... love and hugs... good luck xxx

phatmomma said:
Hello and welcome to the group. Be sure to make the most of your next few weeks to find out anything you may need to know and probably some stuff you don't :)

Where are you having your surgery? What type? And who is your surgeon? x

Baptist Hospital in Little Rock Ar Dr. Mark Gibbs. Gastric Bypass

hey

hi there just wanted to wish you good luck for
your operation, I haven't had my date yet still going through
the appointments should be getting the camera down shortly after
christmas I hope, anyway a big good luck and hugs.

Hiya Hun, its great you have joined the site as it is great way to get info fast and meet people who are going or have gone through the same as you. Good luck i hope everything goes well for you. x

Back