• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie saying Hello

Happikay

Hi everyone I'm new and just saying Hello... I start my pre op diet on Monday and my surgery is scheduled for March 14th I'm excited!!!!

welcome to the madhouse, youll find lots of support and advice here, plus lots of humour. let us know when, where etc your having your op. hugs xx

Hello and welcome, make the most of your little time before your op to utilise this site and get all the knowledge you need to be a success and handle what wls throws at you xx

Hiya kay and welcome xx

Hi Kay and :welcome: to WLS.......you must be really excited.....not long to go now. Good Luck on the pre-op diet :D XX

Hi Happikay :)

Goodluck with your pre op diet and operation xx

Nicky

Welcome to the site, now you have a date, how are you feeling ? What type if surgery are you having done and where ? Looking forward to hearing more about your journey x

:) Hi Kay, welcome to this site it is a fantastic site to belong to,always someone on to help when you need it xx:)

All the best K... and good luck on your wls journey... xxx

Awwww thank u all for the warm welcome?.. I am getting The bypass on March 14th I'm a little nervous because I only told my Mom and sister so I'm a little nervous about ppl reaction when they see me post op but oh well.....

Back