• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

boots

Century Club
Hi all
It's been 2 years since my bypass and I have just found this forum!!!
2 lost years I say!!
Happened upon it by accident after looking for recipes on the app store for my iPhone
I've just started reading through the posts and already found loads of useful stuff.
I will be starting my 5 day pouch test tomorrow?

Welcome on board - no need to look back now !

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hiya! Welcome and good for you for finally finding us!
Good luck with the pouch test. Have you read up on the site at all you need for it?
Surgical Weight Loss 5 Day Pouch Test
Its a fab tool!
Where are you located and how is your weight loss/maintenance?
Good luck and keep posting - support is soooo important! x

Hiya! Welcome and good for you for finally finding us!
Good luck with the pouch test. Have you read up on the site at all you need for it?
Surgical Weight Loss 5 Day Pouch Test
Its a fab tool!
Where are you located and how is your weight loss/maintenance?
Good luck and keep posting - support is soooo important! x

hiya hun welcome to wls, good luck with your 5 day pouch test x

Thanks so much for the warm welcome
I lost nine stone in the first year and a half after my surgery, but for the last six months I've been up and down between 11.7 & 12st, is this normal? I know I have developed some bad habits hence the upcoming pouch test (I'm now reading the link you sent thank you)
I'm in the North East of England

Hello and welcome to the site x

Excellent news. And fab weight loss! As for fluctuating, its whatever is normal for you I believe. Of course people carry on losing until they are unable to control it, and others gain. If you are staying between those 2 weights, it seems you are maintaining pretty well to me!
Good for you!
When you are ready, post another thread with your progress on the pouch test and Im sure we will all be with you chick!
Bloody good on you :D
Sal x

well done on the weight loss, and at least youve found us now. the pouch test seems a good idea, it will definately get you back on track. good luck and hope to hear of your success soon, welcome to the site xx

Hiya Boots and welcome. Fab weight loss, looking forward to hearing how the 5 day pouch test goes for you x

Back