• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello all

mrshengy

Hi,
I've been reading your posts for a few months and have found this forum so useful & friendly! I started my 6 month tier 3 programme in June at L&D & my last appointment with dietician is next week then I'll be put forward to tier 4, I've lost 2 stone since I started tier3... eeeek so excited!!! :)

Hi mrshengy, welcome to the site. congratulations on your weight loss so far. what op are you going for?

Hello! Welcome and good luck with rest of your journey. My tier 3 finished in August and my bypass is on 10 December x

I am six months post bypass tomorrow! I have had a fairly easy time of it too, and don't regret it for a second. I have stuck rigidly to all the advice of my team and it has all gone really well (touch wood!, don't like to tempt fate!). I had it done on the nhs (so grateful to get the opportunity) and waited about 2 years with dietitians, exercise people, psychiatrists, and surgical teams but all that time gave me ample opportunity to research it thoroughly and also to get my head in the right place. good luck on your journey, any idea how long you will be waiting for yours?:D

Hello and welcome!

I am six months post bypass tomorrow! I have had a fairly easy time of it too, and don't regret it for a second. I have stuck rigidly to all the advice of my team and it has all gone really well (touch wood!, don't like to tempt fate!). I had it done on the nhs (so grateful to get the opportunity) and waited about 2 years with dietitians, exercise people, psychiatrists, and surgical teams but all that time gave me ample opportunity to research it thoroughly and also to get my head in the right place. good luck on your journey, any idea how long you will be waiting for yours?:D

Well done, how much have you lost? I'm hoping the meeting will be January to decide, but think it's only a 6 week wait after that for surgery

at my last weigh in I had lost 6 stone 7lb, next milestone will be to have lost 7 stones. good luck to you x

Good luck to you too, what stage are you at? I've finished tier 3 now seeing tier 4 doctor Friday....exciting!!!

Im having my op 13th jan....ive got about 65lb to lose so had to pay private. I cant wait!

I'm under L&D too, you must be on tier 4 as tier 3 is 6-12 months going to the clinic being weighed doing milk diet etc! X

Oh yes I've been attended L&D for a year now well on December 23rd will be. I saw the doctor last month who said I was very good candidate for surgery so my next appointment in seeing MDT then nurse, dietician and physiatrist for the second time and I'm hoping to be starting my milk diet then xx

Back